Friday, June 4, 2010

Traveling to Costa Rica and Orlando, FL!!!

Although I have only been in Panama for a week, I am leaving tomorrow to Costa Rica where I will spend some quality time with my good friends (until next Thursday, to be exact). The people going are Denise, Marie, Amy, and Sophia; all of whom attend FSU with me! We are meeting up with our two friends who are studying abroad in Costa Rica- Julie and Marisa.

I cannot wait to see familiar faces and to spend time with good friends! It can get pretty lonely here in Panama sometimes, and I am grateful to be able to be able to participate in this trip with my friends.

I return from Costa Rica on Thursday night, and fly out again Friday morning to my mom's wedding in Orlando, FL. I have been waiting for that day for months! I am so happy for my mom! I am putting the finishing touches on my wedding toast :)

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment