Friday, July 16, 2010

Living Through the Lens

Wow, it has been quite some time since I last wrote in this blog, and it was about being sick, of all things!

Well, first of all I am not still sick, but it did hit me quite hard and I lost an entire week of work from it, although I did translate a boatload of documents and activities from home that week. I was able to go to the doctor after waiting for days to see the ONE (yes, ONLY one) doctor who accepted my international insurance in town. He gave me some anti-flu or something or other shots and I was back to almost normal by Monday. I would have never guessed that you can catch a cold in 100 degree weather, but it is possible I have certainly found that out the hard way.

There are so many things I want to share with you all, so many stories to tell and I want to tell them in my own way. I really, really enjoy taking pictures. Not pictures of people at parties or going out like 99.9% of the pictures that end up on facebook; but pictures that document the important events in my life (and every once in a while, some random thing I find interesting or beautiful). So I will show you what my life has been like for the past 4 weeks in my own way...living through the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment