Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sick!

I am sick in Panama! This sucks! My throat began to hurt Friday after giving a day-long seminar, so I figured it was just because I had been talking nonstop for 8 hours straight, but no! I just keep getting worse and worse and now I am dizzy and have a headache (and I think a fever too!). I might have to miss work tomorrow, I am not sure but I called and warned them about the possibility. Took some cough syrup and some cold medicine, hope it works! 

The blog posts are gonna take a back seat for the next few days as I try to get better...


On the 4th of July in front of the Panamanian flag. This flag sits on top of the tallest mountain in Panama City, overlooking the Panama Canal. From this point you can also see the entire city. This used to be part of the area in Panama where only Americans could enter and was restricted to Panamanians. Where this flag waves, the American flag used to stand. It is a fitting visual reminder that this land now belongs once more to its people. I really enjoyed this visit.

2 comments: